The Remy Raglan Top from Sew House Seven Patterns is a simple, timeless top that is quick to make. It features a relaxed fit at the bust and waist with three sleeve choices and an optional front keyhole button closure.
- The Remy Raglan has two front options. I also has three sleeve options, all of which are compatible with both fronts.
- Version #1 is a plain front
- Version #2 features a split center and keyhole button closure
- Short sleeves are meant to be worn rolled up and require fabric with no obvious wrong side
- 3/4 length sleeve gives more sleeve length
- Beginner level pattern
- This pattern includes standard size 00 - 20 and curvy sizes 14-34
This pattern is designed for lightweight linen, but any lightweight woven will do. If you choose a more rigid fabric such as cotton lawn, the neck may appear smaller and the bottom hem fuller. For short sleeve option choose a fabric with no obvious wrong side.
- Version #2: 1 button approx. 12-20mm in diameter