The Burnside Bibs from Sew House Seven are a sewist favourite! They are versatile overalls that can be dressed up or down. These are Shoulder straps transition to narrow ties with several options for tying.
- The pattern includes two front bib options - a scooped neck or the traditional straight front. Both bibs work with either version #1 or version #2.
- Version #1 is a more fitted back pant with back waist darts and an invisible side zipper opening with less gathering in the back.
- Version #2 is a loose back pant that slips on over your hips and does not have a closure to sew. This version is fuller and more gathered in the back. Use your hip measurement to determine your size for version #2.
- Both versions also feature a front waistband, curved front patch pockets, optional back pockets, and cross-back straps that transition to narrower ties that thread through back waist belt loops forming back waist gathers. They may be tied in many ways - at the back, front or sides. The wide leg can be made full length or cropped.
- Intermediate level pattern
- This pattern is standard size 00 – 20 or Curvy sizes 18 - 34
For a dressed up version choose light to mid-weight woven fabrics such as Tencel, linen, wool gabardine, or sand-washed silk. For a casual version choose denim, canvas, or cotton twill.
- 12"/30 cm invisible zipper (Version #1 only)
- Lightweight fusible interfacing