Function meets form with Faye, a modern, versatile, and fully lined swimsuit. With a clean finish and minimalist design lines, the Faye Swimsuit features a scoop neckline and a slightly cheeky cut, with enough variations to create a full wardrobe of swimwear.
View A blends a high-rise bikini bottom and a bikini top with straight straps. View B is sporty and fun with a low-rise bikini bottom and a bikini top with a strappy back and supportive underbust band. Prefer a one-piece? View C is a classic maillot with a deep scoop back and adjustable straps.
Sewing Level: Confident Beginner
- Swimsuit lycra with 4-way stretch (at least 50% crosswise stretch).
- Swim lining with 4-way stretch (100% nylon suggested) - you may also use swimsuit fabric in lieu of lining for a reversible suit!
YARDAGE REQUIREMENTS (0-20 SIZE RANGE)
- All yardage is for 58" / 1.5 m wide fabric.
View A (High Waist Bikini + Straight Strap Top)
- Swim fabric AND Lining:Sizes 0-20: 3/4 yard / 0.75m
View B (Low Waist Bikini + Cross Strap Top)
- Swim fabric AND Lining:Sizes 0-6: 1/2 yard / 0.5m, Sizes 8-20: 3/4 yard / 0.75m
View C (One Piece Swimsuit)
- Swim fabric AND Lining:Sizes 0-10:3/4 yard / 0.75m, Sizes 12-20: 1 yard / 1m